Thursday, March 14, 2013

Can I call it spring yet?

So, i'll just be frank.

I HATE WINTER.

A lot.

And since I was in Russia last year it has been winter for me since late September. And every time I have said that it's spring now winter attacks my little body again. Let's just say that I am ready for warm nights, windows down, shorts to show off my wonderful legs, and summer night walks. I heard that it's going to be 71 degrees where I live. I couldn't be happier. 
I think i'll go welcome in spring by eating breakfast outside.
But really is 71 degrees spring weather or summer weather? 
Confused in so many ways.


Also there is a girl who is one of my best friends named Rayo (It's Rachel and Ostler combined, I once had too many Rachel friends. I still do.). Don't let her tell you otherwise. But yesterday we ended taking pictures, I don't know how that happened, but the point is. It was warm enough to be outside for a while. 


Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment